Nike Air Zoom Winflo 6 Women's Running Shoe
THE WAY SPEEDY LOOKS NOW.
In a fluid design that speaks the language of fast, the Nike Air Zoom Winflo 6 has less bulk and a more sculpted profile than previous versions.
Features and Benefits
Zoom Air Midsole
A high-resiliency sockliner lies atop a feathery midsole as an extra layer of step-in, anatomical comfort and lightweight support. Premium Cushlon ST foam makes up the main midsole; this soft and springy platform of responsiveness helps to attenuate shock, sparing your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving surfaces. Embedded within the generous Cushlon platform, and complementing its reactive nature, is a full-length Zoom Air unit. This low-profile midsole feature combines pressurised air with internal fibres to deliver responsive cushioning that springs back fast, so you can move faster. The midsole of the women's Winflo 6 is actually tuned to the exact specifications of the female runner. Based on 20,000+ miles of wear-testing feedback from female athletes, Nike developed a softer foam to create ultimate underfoot comfort that doesn't compromise on light weight or responsiveness.
Duralon covers the forefoot to enhance cushioning whilst supplying soft, sticky grip. The lightweight, blown synthetic rubber compound incorporates tiny air pockets to create a smooth, pillowy ride. Waffle pistons adorn the outsole to increase shock absorption while providing multi-surface traction. The lugs have been elongated for a more efficient roll off; they reduce the amount of time the foot is on the ground, yielding snappy responsiveness. A rubber crash rail on the lateral side of the outsole acts as a durable cushioning device at contact; segmented to enhance flexibility, it encourages an even transition from heel-strike through to toe-off. To improve grip, grooves have been cut from the crash rail; horizontal-facing, they produce a stable base with increased traction. Small cutouts across the outsole expose the midsole foam to create a type of flex groove, promoting natural foot flexion whilst reducing weight. The heel is bevelled to optimise the initial touchdown, promoting a smooth transition to midstance. High-abrasion rubber at the rearfoot adds durability, resisting the traumas of ground-contact to provide you with reliable grip. For the athletes who crave ultra-responsive cushioning and a quick, smooth transition, choose the Air Zoom Winflo 6.
- It has 2 Zoom Air units for targeted responsiveness in the forefoot and heel.
- Up top, engineered mesh optimizes breathability.
- 2 Zoom Air units give a responsive, stable feeling underfoot.
- Engineered mesh and synthetic upper provides supportive structure and breathability.
- Sleek, sculpted profile creates a fast look and feel.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a secure, snug fit.
- Heel foam sweeps away from the Achilles tendon for optimal comfort.
- Lightweight Cushlon foam delivers soft and springy midsole cushioning.
- Modified Waffle tread on the medial side gives you excellent traction.
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device, while a crash pad enhances durability in the high-wear zone.